Hazelden Betty Ford
Hazelden Betty Ford’s Washington facility is a testament to the organization’s commitment to battling alcohol addiction across the United States. Operating since 1949, Hazelden Betty Ford has established itself as one of the oldest and most respected rehabilitation organizations, with a broad reach that includes Washington State.
Their Washington facility provides an array of services, including Inpatient, Outpatient, Telehealth, and Detox treatments, all aimed at helping individuals overcome alcohol addiction. Beyond alcoholism, Hazelden Betty Ford also offers treatments for mental health disorders, services for veterans, and programs for children and teenagers affected by alcoholism.
As a nonprofit organization, Hazelden Betty Ford works to make treatment affordable and accessible by accepting most major insurance providers.
At the Washington facility, Hazelden Betty Ford offers a comprehensive range of treatments for alcoholism, including:
- Mental health therapy for individuals with co-occurring disorders
- Detox programs for alcohol and other substances
- Programs tailored for teenagers and children affected by alcoholism
- Patient care network for aftercare treatment and support groups
- Counseling for alcoholism
Treatment plans are customized to cater to the unique needs of each individual.
The Washington facility of Hazelden Betty Ford is backed by a dedicated team of licensed therapists, counselors, nurses, doctors, and case managers. The leadership team includes individuals like:
- Jim Blaha, who oversees various areas including finance, human resources, and information technology as the principal financial strategist.
- Dawne Carlson, the Executive Director of Human Resources, with her vast experience in leadership roles.
- Dr. Alta DeRoo, a board-certified addiction medicine physician and obstetrician-gynecologist, who serves as the chief medical officer.
- Dr. Kevin Doyle, the President/CEO of Hazelden Betty Ford Graduate School of Addiction Studies, and
- Ahmed Eid, the Regional Vice President, who also serves as an adjunct faculty member at the Hazelden Betty Ford Graduate School of Addiction Studies.
The duration of alcoholism treatment at Hazelden Betty Ford in Washington varies based on the level of care necessary. Inpatient treatment typically lasts between 30-90 days, while outpatient treatment generally involves weekly therapy sessions. Detox can range between 7-14 days, and sober living programs can span from 6 months to 2 years.
Alcoholism.org’s review of Hazelden Betty Ford focuses on this alcohol rehab’s alcoholism programs. We provide alcohol rehab reviews for alcohol rehabs across the United States to provide you with treatment solutions wherever you are. Our review of Hazelden Betty Ford is for Hazelden Betty Ford’s Washington alcohol rehab location.
Why We Recommend Hazelden Betty Ford
Hazelden Betty Ford’s nonprofit status, which ensures their focus is on the quality of treatment over profit, is a big plus. The organization also accepts most major insurance providers, broadening its accessibility. The comprehensive, patient-focused approach to treatment, encompassing a range of programs designed for individuals and their families, is another reason we recommend Hazelden Betty Ford.
Areas for Improvement
While Hazelden Betty Ford has a lot going for it, the fact that it does not accept Medicaid or Medicare for alcoholism rehab could be a hurdle for some. Additionally, the options for holistic treatments are somewhat limited compared to other facilities, which could be a deciding factor for individuals looking for a more alternative approach to recovery.
Ideal Candidate for Hazelden Betty Ford
Hazelden Betty Ford is an excellent choice for individuals who have insurance through a major provider and who are seeking a comprehensive and supportive treatment program. Their extensive aftercare network ensures that individuals on the path to recovery feel supported and never alone.
- Accepts most major insurance providers
- Provides a full continuum of care
- Excellent aftercare support network
- Highly trained staff and an extensive range of resources
- Long-standing, respected reputation in addiction treatment
- Does not accept Medicare or Medicaid
- Limited availability of holistic treatment options
Hazelden Betty Ford in Washington offers a broad range of treatments for alcohol addiction and provides a robust support network for aftercare. Despite its limitations in accepting Medicare or Medicaid and its limited holistic treatment options, the center’s comprehensive treatment approach, exceptional staff, and long-standing reputation make it a trusted option for those seeking help in their battle against alcohol addiction. The facility’s commitment to patient recovery and its extensive aftercare network make it a strong choice for those looking for comprehensive, reliable, and supportive alcohol rehab services.