Evoke Wellness is a comprehensive addiction treatment center with locations in Ohio, Florida, and Massachusetts. It’s connected to a large addiction recovery network that helps patients recover from alcoholism, other types of substance abuse, and mental health. At Evoke Wellness, every patient gets individualized care and therapy that’s unique for their situation. This means that no two treatments are the same.
Evoke Wellness’ primary focus is to provide alcoholics and addicts in recovery with top-notch behavioral healthcare. Behavioral healthcare for alcoholism includes therapy, counseling, peer support, and medications when necessary. Evoke’s mission also includes compassion and empathy when treating alcoholics and addicts in Ohio. Ultimately, Evoke Wellness offers drug and alcohol rehab in Ohio for people who need residential inpatient treatment.
Several treatments for alcoholism are available at Evoke Wellness. These treatments vary based on the needs of the patient but we list the most common options below.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Individual Therapy Program
- 12-Step Addiction Treatment Program
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing Therapy Program
- Medication-Assisted Detox (MAT)
It’s also important to note that Evoke Wellness offers some unique treatment options for alcoholism in Ohio. These include a veteran program, alcohol rehab for men and alcohol rehab for women.
Learn more about the staff members who commit to treating alcoholism in Ohio at Evoke Wellness below.
- James Cody Bothe: An LISW with over 10 years of experience in the addiction field. Cody is from West Palm Beach, Florida, and obtained his master’s degree in social work from Florida Atlantic University. He works at Evoke Wellness and believes in client-centered care for substance use and mental health issues. His primary goal is to help people believe in themselves and live the life they deserve.
- Katie Wille: Clinical Director with a master’s degree in Counselor Education from the University of Wyoming. She has worked in the substance use field since 2002, helping young men reintegrate into society and stay clean after incarceration. She has also developed and supervised integrated drug court programs and behavioral health programs for athletes.
- Shawnese Thompson: A Director of Nursing from Sharon, Pennsylvania, with experience in mental health, intermediate, and ICU care. Nursing is not only a profession but a passion for Shawnese, who is now working in the substance use field.
- Staci Mitchell: Director of Admissions from Toledo, Ohio, with 4.5 years of experience in the substance use field. She is motivated, empathetic, goal-driven, and a strong communicator, with a focus on ensuring the best client care tailored to individual needs.
- Megan McCuan: Director of Human Resources and Recruiting from Baltimore, Maryland. Megan is empathetic, goofy, resilient, creative, and motivated. She has been in recovery for over 14 years and is now working in the substance use field for the first time.
- Paige Doerfler: Clinical Therapist with a bachelor’s degree in social work from Ohio University. Paige is currently working towards her LSW and is passionate about helping those in recovery, as it is a personal issue for her. She has been in the field since 2018, working in outpatient/sober living, detox, and inpatient settings at Evoke Wellness.
- Charlotte DiPietra: Clinical Therapist and Licensed Social Worker with a bachelor’s degree from Ohio State University and a master’s degree in Social Work from the University of Denver. Charlotte has recently returned to Columbus, Ohio, from Denver, Colorado. She enjoys hiking, cooking, traveling, and spending time with loved ones.
Treatments for alcoholism vary at Evoke Wellness. Clients can go through the alcohol detox program and choose to leave the program. However, recovering alcoholics are encouraged to enter the residential inpatient program for alcoholism. The detox program lasts for 7 days to two weeks and the residential inpatient program has a 28-day minimum.
Evoke has several locations for alcohol rehab in the United States. Other states that Evoke Wellness offers treatment for alcoholism are found below.
At Alcoholism.org it’s our mission to provide you with resources about the best alcohol rehab centers in the United States. We want you to make an informed decision about alcohol rehab to ensure that you maintain sobriety. Our resources include in-depth educational resources to learn more about alcoholism, a vetted alcohol rehab network of personally reviewed alcohol rehabs, and much more.
Read on to learn more about Evoke Wellness’ alcohol rehab program in Ohio and if it’s the right fit for you or a loved one.
Why We Like Evoke Wellness
We like Evoke Wellness because of the clinical programs it offers. There are detox options for any type of addiction, which means that recovering alcoholics who are addicted to other substances can also get help. Evoke Wellness also takes care of people from the start of the process to the finish. By offering a full continuum of care, people can start with detox and finish in the aftercare program for long-term sobriety.
Another thing we love about Evoke Wellness’ Ohio alcohol rehab program is that there is an alumni network. This is great for supporting long-term sobriety and helps people starting their recovery journey relate to someone who was in their shoes. Evoke Wellness also stands out to us because of its unique programs for men, women, veterans, and members of the LGBTQ+ community. These unique programs make the alcohol rehab program at Evoke Wellness one of the most inclusive options in Ohio.
Things to Consider About Evoke Wellness
Evoke Wellness is one of the best alcohol rehabs in Ohio for clinical treatment, counseling, therapy, and detox. However, it’s not the best option for everyone. While the clinical treatment is top-notch, holistic alcoholism programs are limited. For some people, holistic programs make a big impact for alcoholism treatment.
Another factor to consider is that Evoke Wellness is primarily a detox and residential inpatient facility. Therefore, outpatient treatment options are limited and not widely available. People with busy schedules who can’t commit to a 28-day stay in a residential facility may not be a good fit.
These factors aside, Evoke Wellness is one of the best options for alcoholism rehab in Ohio, especially for therapy and detox.
Who is Evoke Wellness’ Alcoholism Program For?
Evoke Wellness’ alcoholism program is for people who need alcohol detox or residential inpatient alcohol rehab in Ohio. The alcoholism program is also a great fit for people who have family members and friends who want to get involved in the recovery process because there are plenty of educational resources and group therapy sessions.
- One of the best clinical teams for alcohol rehab in Ohio
- Full continuum of care from alcohol detox to inpatient rehab for alcoholism
- Unique alcoholism programs for veterans, the LGBTQ+ community, and gender-specific programs for men and women
- Treatment for co-occurring disorders and a full psychiatric team for mental health disorders
- Limited outpatient alcohol rehab options
- Not many holistic treatment options for alcoholism