Phoenix House in New York is part of the larger Phoenix House network of addiction treatment centers, which operates across various states. As a renowned rehab organization, Phoenix House provides evidence-based treatments and support to individuals struggling with alcoholism and other substance use disorders in New York.
Phoenix House in New York offers comprehensive care for alcohol addiction, including specialized programs that focus on therapy, 12-Step principles, and group therapy. Detox options may also be available depending on the severity of addiction and withdrawal.
- Alcohol detox with medications for alcoholism
- Health and Fitness
- Vocational and Educational Support
- Peer support
- 12-Step Principles
- Transitional treatment for alcoholism
- Yareka Carter, MSc Acc: Chief Financial Officer at Phoenix House of New York/Long Island, with over 20 years of accounting and leadership experience across various industries. Prior to joining Phoenix House, Yareka served as Interim CFO for Livengrin Foundation and held leadership positions in sectors such as NGOs, mining, state and county government, and the legal industry. Passionate about helping women entrepreneurs, Yareka aspires to support immigrant women in accessing business resources to succeed.
- Leanne Chiappone, LCSW, CASAC 2, MAC: Vice President of Patient Access at Phoenix House since 2011, responsible for overseeing Admissions, Call Center, Utilization Review, and Client Benefits departments. With over 15 years in the Behavioral Health field, Leann is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Credentialed Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselor, and holds a Master’s in Addiction Counseling and a Seminar in Field Instruction Certification.
- Dioanne Adsuara, MSN, P-NP PMHNP-BC: Director of Medical Services at Phoenix House, an NYU-educated, Board-Certified Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner with 10 years of experience. Her practice focuses on substance use disorders, depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, PTSD, OCD, ADHD, and insomnia. JoJo was trained in addiction psychiatry, medication management, psychotherapeutic modalities, and takes a holistic, individualized approach to treatment. She provides psychiatric evaluations, medication management, cognitive testing, and psychotherapy both in-person and via telehealth.
- Mark White: General Counsel and Chief Operating Officer of Phoenix House since 2007, providing legal and operational guidance to the organization.
- Outpatient: Weekly Basis
- Telehealth: Weekly Basis
- Sober Living: 6 months to 2 years
- Residential Inpatient: 60-90 days
At Alcoholism.org we focus on providing you with top-notch reviews of alcohol rehab programs at addiction treatment centers. While Phoenix House is one of our favorite options for alcoholism treatment in New York, we know that it’s not for everyone. So, read on to learn about whether or not Phoenix House in New York is the right fit for you.
Why We Like Phoenix House in New York
Phoenix House in New York is an excellent choice for individuals seeking treatment for alcoholism. The center offers comprehensive, evidence-based treatment programs that cater to the unique needs of each patient. With a full continuum of care that includes residential inpatient, outpatient, and telehealth services, Phoenix House in New York can provide tailored support to individuals at various stages of their recovery journey.
The experienced staff at Phoenix House in New York use a combination of proven therapies, 12-Step principles, and group therapy to help patients overcome their addiction to alcohol and achieve lasting sobriety.
Things to Consider About Phoenix House in New York
While Phoenix House in New York is a reputable addiction treatment center, it may not be the perfect fit for everyone. Factors to consider include the center’s focus on male and female patients, which may not offer the same level of care for individuals who identify as non-binary or gender non-conforming.
Additionally, the center may primarily cater to adults, limiting options for younger individuals seeking treatment for alcoholism.
Who is the Best Fit for Phoenix House’s Alcoholism Program in New York?
The ideal candidate for Phoenix House’s alcoholism treatment program in New York is an adult male or female struggling with alcohol addiction. The center’s comprehensive range of treatment options, experienced staff, and evidence-based approach make it a suitable choice for individuals seeking long-term recovery from alcoholism.
- Holistic treatment options like fitness and nutrition
- Evidence-based treatment programs tailored to individual needs
- Experienced and dedicated staff
- Primarily focused on male and female patients, which may not cater to the unique needs of non-binary or gender non-conforming individuals
- Treatment options might be limited for younger individuals seeking help for alcoholism
- Specific programs for veterans and public service workers (police officers, firefighters, EMT) may not be available
Get Help for Alcoholism in New York Today
In conclusion, Phoenix House in New York offers a comprehensive range of evidence-based treatment options for adults struggling with alcoholism. The center’s experienced staff and tailored approach to addiction treatment make it a strong choice for individuals seeking lasting recovery.
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation about your alcoholism treatment options in New York at dozens of rehabs like Phoenix House.