Recovery Centers of America
Recovery Centers of America is a drug and alcohol rehab center. There are programs for alcohol addiction, drug addiction, and mental health disorders. Treatment options are available for people from all backgrounds and treatment is conducted by a staff of expert professionals. In fact, some professionals have specific experience with alcoholism and how it must be managed for long-term sobriety. There are also several levels of care and medication available for alcoholism, which makes it one of the best alcohol rehabs in New Jersey.
Recovery Centers of America also focuses on providing recovery alcoholics with support from friends, staff, and family members. The staff is around 24/7 for support and there are plenty of alumni programs that contain educational materials. Furthermore, there are unique intervention programs that help you convince family members to get help when it’s necessary.
Recovery Centers of America offers several treatments for alcoholism. Treatments include:
- Evidence-based therapies like CBT and DBT
- Medications for alcoholism withdrawal that help with cravings and provide comfort
- Counseling in groups and one-on-one
- Intense screenings that ensure everyone remains safe during the recovery process
- Intervention for drug and alcohol abuse
- Treatment for veterans and members of the military
- Dr. Peter Vernig: As the Vice President of Mental Health Services at Recovery Centers of America, Dr. Vernig oversees mental health care across the organization, including outpatient, inpatient, and digital health. He is also responsible for the expansion of mental health services into new markets and service lines.
- Rachel Legend, LICSW: Rachel has joined RCA as Senior Vice President of Behavioral Health. In her role, she oversees strategic and operational direction throughout RCA’s network. Prior to joining RCA, she served as group CEO for Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) and CEO of Fuller Hospital, a premier Massachusetts behavioral health hospital
- Lancer: Lancer has a background of over 30 years as a healthcare-focused Chief Information Officer. His experience spans across practices, MSOs, hospitals, and health care IT companies. He has expertise in building and running scaled IT departments, managing IT/cyber security programs, and developing enterprise analytics strategies.
- Peter Barbuto: Peter is the Vice President of Business Development at Recovery Centers of America. He joined RCA in March 2017 with a mission of community advocacy. Before RCA, he was the Director of Business Development at American Addiction Centers and worked in a South Boston housing development and a long-term residential facility for adolescents.
- Kevin McClure: Kevin serves as the Chief Financial Officer of Recovery Centers of America (RCA). In this role, he oversees finance, accounting, information technology, business development, project management, and operational oversight of Genetworx. Before joining RCA, he was the CFO at Merakey (formerly NHS Human Services) for 15 years and a manager at Grant Thornton LLP.
- Deanna Telese: As the Chief Administrative Officer at Recovery Centers of America, Deanna oversees several departments including finance, accounting, payroll, and compliance among others. She was a key member of the leadership team guiding the acquisition and development of multiple facilities. Before RCA, she was VP-Corporate Controller at NHS Human Services, Inc
Alcoholism treatment varies at Recovery Centers of America. We list the average treatment times for alcoholism below.
- Alcohol Detox: 3 to 7 days
- Outpatient Therapy: Weekly Basis
- Telehealth: Weekly Basis
- Inpatient Alcohol Rehab: 30 to 90 Days
Regardless of the treatment program, the staff does everything necessary to keep patients comfortable during the recovery process
Alcoholism.org focuses on providing you with comprehensive reviews of alcohol rehab centers in the United States. We cover alcohol rehabs in every state and the focus of this review is Recovery Centers of America in New Jersey. Alcoholism.org sources information for its reviews by contacting the staff, visiting the website or location, verifying, and reading testimonials.
Why We Like Recovery Centers of America
Recovery Centers of America is one of our favorite alcohol rehabs in New Jersey and even in the United States. What we like the most about this alcohol rehab center is that there are programs for everyone. For example, rehab can start with an intervention and end with aftercare support, which means patients have access to a full continuum of support/care from start to finish. This comprehensive approach to alcoholism treatment is what makes Recovery Centers of America successful for long-term sobriety. What’s more, the staff is equipped to handle co-occurring disorders and co-occurring mental health disorders that may contribute to alcoholism.
Recovery Centers of America is also one of the best alcohol rehabs in New Jersey because of the admissions process. It’s possible to have your insurance verified in less than 5 minutes and they’ll come pick you up in less than 2 hours. The staff is also available around the clock for telehealth support. All that said, there is still one more thing we like about this alcohol rehab in New Jersey and it comes down to comfort.
The staff is well-educated about alcoholism and how withdrawal makes a person feel, so they know what medications to prescribe during the withdrawal process. It’s possible to remain comfortable, reduce cravings, and go through withdrawal comfortably at Recovery Centers of America.
Things to Consider About Recovery Centers of America
Recovery Centers of America is one of the best alcohol rehabs in New Jersey. However, it’s not the best fit for everyone who needs alcoholism treatment. The biggest drawback is that there isn’t a Recovery Center in America in every state. While telehealth is available everywhere in the country, there are only physical locations in a few places. Therefore, it’s not always possible to get inpatient or outpatient treatment.
It’s also worth noting that Recovery Centers of America may not accept your insurance. So, always make sure you verify before you enroll (it only takes about 5 minutes). Still, Recovery Centers of America accepts most insurances, even TRICARE for veterans.
Who is the Recovery Centers of America’s Alcoholism Program For?
The Recovery Centers of America alcoholism program works best for people who have insurance coverage and need alcohol detox. Its alcohol detox is one of the best alcohol rehab detox programs in the entire country, so you don’t have to worry about injury or complications.
Additionally, Recovery Centers of America works well for people who prefer outpatient alcoholism treatment. Outpatient telehealth programs are available across the country, so it’s possible to get treatment regardless of where you are.
- Treatment options are available across the United States
- One of the best alcohol detox programs in the United States
- Staff that’s available 24/7 and has specific training for alcohol addiction
- Medications for alcoholism are available for comfort during outpatient and inpatient treatment
- No interest payment plans for people who don’t have insurance
- Doesn’t accept every insurance provider
- While treatment is available across the United States, there are only physical locations in 6 states